All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog,
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
0.2.0-rc.1 - 2019-10-27
- Refresh tokens can be exchanged using
- Restructured error handling in
- Removed the
A type parameter from
TokenResponse is redesigned and no longer uses
Fields have been converted to methods, and
the functionality of
Provider is now a trait, allowing for dynamically determined
Adapter is now only responsible for conveying state in
authorization_uri(); state is generated by the library itself.
- Added (direct) dependencies on ‘ring’ (0.13) and ‘base64’ (0.10); removed
0.1.0 - 2019-10-01
- Support for ‘Microsoft’ (v2.0) as a known Provider and an example.
- A ‘scope’ can be specificied in the authorization callback as a
fallback in case it is not present in the token response. This is
the case with Strava, for example.
- Types derive more of the traits in
std, such as
- Update ‘rand’ dependency to 0.7.
- Update ‘url’ dependency to 2.1.
0.0.5 - 2018-12-06